OT: looking for someone going back and forth to Finland from Israel
E.S. Rosenberg
2014-10-09 19:06:48 UTC
Maybe someone on the list works for Nokia or something? Or someone is going
to SLUSH? I have a phone that only gets fixed there...

מועדים לשמחה,
Eliyahu - אליהו
sara fink
2014-10-10 08:39:23 UTC
My suggestion, if you don't find anyone, send it via israeli post. Send it
as registered mail and when you send it, specify that it's for repair, so
that when you get it back you won't have to pay customs again.